Call NOW! 0433 655 880 or
Manual Handling Course Overview
This manual handling course covers lifting and moving materials manually. This training applies to lifting and moving materials manually and/or using basic manual handling equipment in a wide range of environments.
Maximum manual lifting weight is limited to National Occupational Health and Safety Commission (NOHSC) recommendations.
What You Will Learn:
- identifying relevant standards and lifting techniques
- assessing weight of material
- selecting lifting equipment
- working and communicating in teams
- assessing risks
- reading and interpreting routine information on written job instructions, specifications and standard operating procedures. May include drawings
- following oral instructions
- manual handling techniques
- hazards of incorrect procedures
- NOHSC standards for manual handling
- safe work practices and procedures
All prices are GST free!
- MEM11011B Undertake Manual Handling
Verified through training.gov.au
All courses are delivered in English