Call NOW! 0433 655 880 or
Manual Handling Course Overview- Non-Accredited
Maximum manual lifting weight is limited to National Occupational Health and Safety Commission (NOHSC) recommendations.
What You Will Learn:
- identifying relevant standards and lifting techniques
- assessing weight of material
- selecting lifting equipment
- working and communicating in teams
- assessing risks
- reading and interpreting routine information on written job instructions, specifications and standard operating procedures. May include drawings
- following oral instructions
- manual handling techniques
- hazards of incorrect procedures
- NOHSC standards for manual handling
- safe work practices and procedures
Pricing is based on group number and amount of training days required.
All participants will receive a Statement of Attendance referencing the skills that they acquired during the training, which can be used as evidence for professional development.