Sydney Rescue Consultants RTO#45525 is able to offer refresher training for units of competency that is within our scope. However, due to the high risk nature of some the work involved and keeping up to date with current industry standards, you may still be required to attend face to face training and assessment.
If you hold a validated unit of competency that is no more than 3 years old, and you have current industry experience, we can reduce the amount of time required for re-certification.
Through our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) procedures, if you meet all the requirements, you can be eligible for assessment only re-certification.
Units of Competency Available for Refresher/RPL:
- RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
- RIIWHS204D Work safely at Heights
- MSMPER200 Work in accordance with an issued permit
- MSMPER217 Gas test Atmospheres
- MSMPER202 Observe permit work
- MSMWHS201 Conduct Hazard Analysis
- MSMPER300 Issue Work Permits
- MSMWHS216 Operate Breathing Apparatus
- PUASAR025 Undertake Confined Space Rescue
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- PUASAR022 Participate in a Rescue Operation
- PUASAR032 Undertake Vertical Rescue
Evidence Requirements for Refresher/RPL can include one or more of the following:
The below must be provided to Sydney Rescue Consultants prior to start of course.
- Validated Statement of Attainment (Certificate) with the current unit of competency no more than 3 years old. Not your plastic card.
- USI transcript.
- Evidence of industry experience eg. letter from supervisor, phone interview etc.
- More details as needed on case by case basis.
If you are unsure of the requirements or would like further information please call or send us a message.
What to do Next?
Once you have decided that RPL/Refresher Training is the path for you, send the required information above to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your documents have been validated and you qualify for RPL/Refresher Training, you can attend your chosen course. If there is a problem with your paperwork we will get in contact with you. But don’t stress we may just need some more information or we can direct you onto another pathway.
Duration will vary depending on the units being refreshed. Individual course information is available under the Training Tab.
Pricing will vary depending on the units being refreshed. Individual course information is available under the Training Tab.
Courses can be run at our St Peters NSW facility 7 days a week.
Address: Unit 14/2 Burrows Road South, St Peters, NSW 2019
Start time: 7:15am
All day street parking available.
Easy access via public transport, bus and train.
Verified through training.gov.au
All courses are delivered in English