Sydney Rescue is able to offer refresher training for units of competency that is within our scope. However, due to the high risk nature of some the work involved and keeping up to date with current industry standards, you may still be required to attend face to face training and assessment.
If you hold a validated unit of competency that is no more than 3 years old, and you have current industry experience, we can reduce the amount of time required for re-certification.
Through our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) procedures, if you meet all the requirements, you can be eligible for assessment only re-certification.
Units of Competency Available for Refresher/RPL:
- RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights
- RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
Requirements for Refresher/RPL:
- Validated Statement of Attainment with the current unit of competency no more than 3 years old. Not your plastic card.
- Evidence of industry experience eg. letter from supervisor, phone interview etc.
- More details as needed on case by case basis.
If you are unsure of the requirements or would like further information please call or send us a message.
Working at Heights/Enter and Work in Confined Spaces RPL/Refresher
Up to 6 students $1000
Up to 10 students $1250
Verified through training.gov.au
All courses are delivered in English