Call NOW! 0433 655 880 or
Sydney Rescue Consultants can provide on-site confined space entry management and audit services.
How it Works
Confined Space Entry Management-
- If you have a project with multiple confined spaces we can supply an on-site supervisor to help maintain compliance and ensure all workers involved in the confined space works (including entrants, standby, permit holder and rescue team) are doing the right thing and following procedures.
- We can also provide on-site guidance while the job is on, so work can flow continuously without delay.
Confined space: definition
A confined space is determined by the hazards associated with the specific situation—not just because work is performed in a small space.
A confined space means an enclosed or partially enclosed space that:
- is not designed or intended to be occupied by a person
- is at normal atmospheric pressure—or is designed or intended to be at normal atmospheric pressure—while a person is in the space
- is or is likely a risk to health and safety from:
- an atmosphere that doesn’t have a safe oxygen level
- contaminants like airborne gases, vapours and dusts that may cause injury from fire or explosion
- has harmful concentrations of any airborne contaminants
- is at risk of engulfment.
Day rate: $1000 plus GST per 8hr day per technician.
Hourly rate: $125 plus GST per hour (minimum 4 hours charged). (Hourly rates are only available for local works)
If the job requires extra technicians or equipment this will also be as per quote.