Students and Clients will have to prepay the course fee to confirm booking and enrolment on a course.
Alternative payment options can be made with prior arrangements between SRC and clients. Possible examples include contract engaged on-going client training packages.
However, students paperwork will not be processed until full payment has been confirmed.
Language literacy and numeracy (LLN)
- If you have a Language literacy and numeracy (LLN) issue eg. English not your first language. And don’t disclose this before booking. You will be assessed by the trainer on the day and if found you are unable to attend the course you will NOT be entitled to a refund. ALL OUR COURSES ARE DELIVERED IN ENGLISH.
- If you identify you have an LLN issue, you will need to provide at your own cost an accredited 3rd party interpreter. This person must not be of any relation ie. family, friend or co-worker. This will need to be prearranged and confirmed by Sydney Rescue Staff before your booking will be confirmed.
Warranty and Refunds
SRC will reserve the right to hold entire payment of clients and students if:
- Students do not turn up to course on time (Must arrive within 30min of start timing, unless they have called ahead with a valid reason, but will be on case by case basis). Must give a minimum of 1 business day (24hrs) notice for face to face public facility booked courses. Must give a minimum of 3 business days (72hrs) for on-site client booked courses. Must give a minimum of 3 days (72hrs) notice for any private facility booked courses.
- Are removed from course for unacceptable behaviour.
- Under the influence of alcohol or drugs on arrival or during course.
- If you book within these time frames ie: you book a public course the 1 day prior to course starting you will not be entitled to a refund.
- If your enrolment is found to be fraudulent.
- If you have a Language literacy and numeracy (LLN) issue eg. English not your first language. And don’t disclose this before booking. You will be assessed by the trainer on the day and if found you are unable to attend the course you will not be entitled to a refund. ALL SRC COURSES ARE DELIVERED IN ENGLISH.
- Students are deemed Not Yet Competent (NYC).
- Students who are deemed NYC will have to pay a re-booking fee of 50% of total course fee, this will include re-training and re-assessment. Amount of re-training will be dependant on where the students fell short of the knowledge and skills required to achieve the competency.
Refunds will be given students if:
- Cancelled more than 3 business days prior to course start for private facility/on-site grouped booking.
- Cancelled more than 1 business day prior to course start for public bookings.
- Family emergency during course (must provide evidence).
- Student booked on incorrect course (partial payment may be held due to student package costs).
- Unforeseen circumstance on students behalf but will be on a case by case basis.
- An administration of fee of $50 or 20% of total fee whichever is higher, will retained by SRC upon any cancellation.
- Students are deemed qualified and competent at the time of assessment, therefore it is outside of Sydney Rescue Consultants Pty Ltd control what students do with their qualifications after the course is finished.
For further in-depth information please view our STUDENT HANDBOOK