Call NOW! 0433 655 800 or
Confined Space Rescue Training Overview
This confined space rescue training is a premium course designed for those wanting to get involved in standby rescue, become a rescue technician or develop existing rescue skills as a dedicated team member of an Emergency Response Team (ERT).
We MAX the course at 8 students so we can give individual attention as needed, to enable you or your team to be confident and proficient as members of a rescue team.
If you’re serious about rescue, this is the course for you. It will be hard, intense, make you think on your feet or on your belly.
You know what they say good training isn’t cheap and cheap training isn’t good.
Our confined space rescue training is designed for workers and rescue technicians requiring training within a variety of industries including the following:
- Civil construction
- Oil and Gas
What you will learn
- Breathing apparatus training covers the skills and knowledge required to operate and maintain breathing apparatus and equipment in an irrespirable atmosphere, as defined by the Australian Standard AS/NZS 1715:2009 Selection, use and maintenance of respiratory protective equipment, which includes SCBA.
- The names and functions of equipment, components and materials
- Safe shifting and handling of tools and materials
- The nature of rescue work.
- A wide range of rescue and environmental situations, which may include industrial, rural, bush and extreme environmental conditions.
- Supervisor and employee responsibilities for rescue.
- Team rescue (entry method).
- Rescue from outside the space.
- Self rescue (escape)
- Writing a rescue plan
There are no prerequisites for these units.
However, we do highly recommend you’ve done the following;
- RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined space
- MSMWHS201 Conduct hazard analysis
- MSMPER300 Issue work permits
- MSMWHS217 Gas test atmospheres
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation,
- HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support.
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
4 students $3400 @ $850 per student (minimum for booking)
8 students MAX
All prices are GST Free!
- MSMWHS216 Operate Breathing Apparatus
- PUASAR025A Undertake confined space rescue
Verified through training.gov.au
All courses are delivered in English