Call NOW! 0433 655 880 or
First Aid Training Overview
This first aid training provides the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to a casualty. The training applies to all workers who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
What you will learn
- Skills and knowledge required to recognise and respond to life-threatening emergencies in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines. As well as common first aid protocols.
- Provide an emergency response in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
- Up to date Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation or CPR.
- Legal obligations when it comes to proving first aid.
- Use of an Automatic External Defibrillator or AED.
5.5 hours (with online pre-course study of 2.5 hours)
Prices Start at $150pp (discounts are applied if booking a group of more than 6 students)
All prices are GST free!
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
Verified through training.gov.au
All courses are delivered in English