Tactical First Aid Training Overview
This is NOT your average first aid course. If you want a tick in the box, go somewhere else! This 2 day intense tactical first aid training is designed by current and ex-serving Australian Regular and Special Operation soldiers to provide the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to a casualty. We introduce you to tactical first aid that will save a life in a high risk environment. The training applies to all operators who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of situations, including community, rural, workplace and high risk settings.
What you will learn
- Skills and knowledge required to recognise and respond to life-threatening emergencies in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines. As well as tactical first aid protocols.
- Provide an emergency response in a range of situations, including community, rural, workplace and high risk settings.
- Up to date Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation or CPR.
- Legal obligations when it comes to proving first aid.
- Use of an Automatic External Defibrillator or AED.
- Use of propriety tourniquets TQs.
- How to work under stress.
- Information gathering.
- Advise on kits available to the general public.
2 Days approx. 8 hours per day intense face to face (with pre-course reading and study)
Prices Start at $5000 per group of 10 students.
- HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
Verified through training.gov.au
All courses are delivered in English