Call NOW! 0433 655 800 or
Vertical Rescue Training Overview- Non-Accredited
This vertical rescue training is a premium course designed for those wanting to get involved in standby rescue, become a rescue technician or develop existing rescue skills as a dedicated team member of an Emergency Response Team (ERT).
We MAX the course at 8 students so we can give individual attention as needed, to enable you or your team to be confident and proficient as members of a rescue team.
If you’re serious about rescue, this is the course for you. It will be hard, intense, make you think on your feet or on your belly.
You know what they say good training isn’t cheap and cheap training isn’t good.
Our vertical rescue training is designed for workers and rescue technicians requiring training within a variety of industries including the following:
- Civil construction
- Oil and Gas
What you will learn
- The names and functions of equipment, components and materials
- Safe shifting and handling of tools and materials
- The nature of rescue work.
- A wide range of rescue and environmental situations, which may include industrial, rural, bush and extreme environmental conditions.
- Supervisor and employee responsibilities for rescue.
- Team rescue.
- Self rescue.
- Writing a rescue plan.
Training duration will vary from course to course.
Pricing is based on group number and amount of training days required.
All participants will receive a Statement of Attendance referencing the skills that they acquired during the training, which can be used as evidence for professional development.
All courses are delivered in English