Call NOW! 0433 655 880 or
Working at Heights Training Sydney Overview
This working safely at heights training Sydney has been developed by industry experts to cater for all persons that are required to work at any height where there is a potential to fall and cause injury, fall from one level to another, work in elevated work platforms, work from scaffold, slopes and any other position where workers are required to have a working at heights ticket.
This working at heights course describes a participant’s skills and knowledge required to work safety at heights in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries. Gaining your working at heights ticket is appropriate for those working in operational roles where they are required to perform work at heights and can open doors to a new career. It is delivered in just 1 day, with a mix of classroom & practical skills learning.
What you will learn
- The relevant statutory and regulatory authority requirements
- Code of Practice/Australian Standard AS/ NZS: 1891.
- The names and functions of equipment, components and materials
- Hazard identification, risk assessment and control
- Safe shifting and handling of tools and materials
- The nature of work undertaken at heights
- The processes of providing for safe work practices & safe work methods
- Safety considerations to facilitate working safely at heights
- Access, interpret and apply technical and safety information
- Comply with environmental requirements, ie powerlines
- Pendulum effect, snagging, effects of free fall and suspension trauma
8 Hours approx.
Prices Start at $250pp (discounts are applied if booking a group of more than 4 students)
Public Courses $250 per student.
Next public course at Botany: TBA.
Start time 8am
All prices are GST free!
- RIIWHS202D Working Safely at Heights
Verified through training.gov.au
All courses are delivered in English